A look inside the art room at Herod Elementary School....where ALL kids are artists!
Art Comes Alive Every Day at Herod Elementary!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Inaugural Posting!

Well I guess I must admit that I have been talking the talk for a while now about making a Herod Art Blog, and now the talk finally has a walk! I am an art ed blog addict and I guess turnabout is fair game. Plus I am beyond excited to show you (if anyone reads this!) what is going on in our art room. Besides mayhem, fun and learning, there is quite a lot of impressive art too! So join me on our art journey and my blog adventure. I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marla, I linked here from B an Artist...just wanted to say hi and let you know someone was reading. I'm an art teacher and art ed blog reader too, but not a blogger yet...maybe someday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Jennifer! Comon and blog..it's fun. Confusing a lot, most of the time I don't know what I am doing ....but I love it anyway. Hopefully the photos and words come together to make sense. Wish I had more hours in the day too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marla,
    I have really enjoyed looking through your blog. I'm a part-time art teacher at a little country school in Australia. Your art ideas are wonderful - I can't wait to use your pastel owl lesson ideas. Thanks for taking the time to post your student's work. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete